MISSION & VALUES
The mission of the Kingston Rowing Club is to promote and develop rowing at all levels in Kingston and area, focusing on excellence in recreation, competition and coaching, and fostering community involvement in the sport.
The core values guiding the club as it strives to meet this goal are:
- Rower-centred – our activities are focused on the best interests of our rowers
- Inclusive – we are inclusive within acknowledged constraints
- Ethical – integrity guides the actions of all our members
- Respectful – we respect the rights and responsibilities of all members of the rowing community
- Fun – we promote a sense of fun in all our programs and activities