2016 Kingston Recreational Rowing League
Information about registration to come.
Welcome to the Kingston Recreational Rowing program!
Our League offers a little exercise, a lot of fun, and great relaxation on the beautiful and picturesque Inner Harbour of historic Kingston.
Members are out for fun! Competition is secondary.
Sign up individually or with a few friends.
Our certified coaches expect to be teaching novice rowers,
so do not be intimidated.
2015 Recreational Rowing Schedule
The League rows in two sessions during the summer. Please click in the links below to view the detailed schedule for each session.
Six-week sessions every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m.
REC Session #1
- June 16th & 18th - Practice Sessions
- June 23rd & 25th - Practice Sessions
- June 30th & July 2nd - Practice Sessions
- July 7th & 9th - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night
- July 14th & 16th - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night
- July 21st & 23rd - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night and BBQ
REC Session #2
- July 28th & 30th - Practice Sessions
- Aug. 4th & 6th - Practice Sessions
- Aug. 11th & 13th - Practice Sessions
- Aug. 18th & 20th - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night
- Aug. 25th & 27th - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night
- Sept. 1st & 3rd - Tuesday Practice Session, Thursday Race Night and BBQ
Members must be 19 prior to the first race night
Crews sizes will be determined based on registration levels but will not exceed 17 members. Friends may sign up as a group and then the group will be placed with others to fill the team. Individuals are welcome to sign up and will be assigned to teams. Races and practices require a minimum of 9 members.
$175 + HST per session
$325 + HST for both sessions (when registering for both sessions at the same time)
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Step 1: Complete and submit the Rec Rowing Registration Form and Waiver
- Step 2: Register with Rowing Canada Aviron
- Step 3: Register and pay fees for the Recreational Rowing program through RONIN
Please contact our LTR & REC Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the REC program offered at the KRC.